· 7am Breakfast will be served on the driving range for the participants of the Punta Mita Golf Cup
· 8am Punta Mita Golf Cup – Day 2
Shotgun Tee Off on both the Pacifico & Bahia Courses
Pacifico Course – 1 Best Ball of two players. Golfers play their own ball and apply their individual handicap to their score. The lowest score will be recorded. Scorecard will have dots to show what holes grant them strokes.
Bahia Course – Two-person Scramble. The USGA recommends using a 35% handicap for player “A” and 15% handicap for player “B” when playing a two-person scramble format. Player “A” being the lower handicap.
Following tradition, live cooking stations along with beverage stations will be strategically located on both courses.
· 2pm to 4pm Awards Luncheon by American Express – Join us as guest chefs from Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita and The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort treat us to a gourmet luncheon as we applaud the winners of this two-day golf event.
· 12.30pm to 3.30pm – For the non-golfers – Kupuri Beach Club Chef Andrew Ormsby, another Gourmet & Golf Classic stalwart, will cook up a storm for all guest with one of his amazing Barbies on the beach in this beautiful setting that is Kupuri Beach Club.
· 7 pm The Closing Gala Dinner by Travel & Leisure at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. Host Chef Manuel Peruyero & his culinary team welcome Chef Miguel Navarro from The St. Regis Mardavall Palma de Mallorca and Chef Franck Steigerwald from The St. Regis Bal Harbour, along with Chef Erik Guerrero from Veracruz and Mexico City’s Chef Joaquín Cardoso, will treat us to a culinary delight as we celebrate the closing of the VII Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf Classic.